App Version 2 Bugs

You are a group member!

Please login.

You must first login before joining this group.

Login or Make a Profile

App Version 2 Bugs

Transition Network Facilitators

This thread is for bugs or issues that have been identified in version 2 of the TNF app. If you've found a bug, go ahead and post the details in the comments.

Jeff Denton

Posted Mar 14, 2017 by Jeff Denton

Please login.

You must first login before posting your comments here.

Login or Make a Profile

4 Comments

Thanks Jeff!

Lon Thornburg

Posted Mar 16, 2017 by Lon Thornburg

Hi Lon,
I've added the Ione SD to Region 8 so it should show up the next time you launch the app. I'll look into the editing issues you described. I thought we had beat that bugger awhile ago!

Thanks.

Jeff Denton

Posted Mar 16, 2017 by Jeff Denton

region 8: I made some incorrect entries on a March 9 Teacher In-service and went in and edited. I had done 2 trainings and I put the wrong attendees so changed numbers and then closed the app - swiped it and re-opened - the data was still the same - didn't edit it. I re-entered it twice and made sure I hit save at end - it still did not refresh and show new edits.It actually took off the 45 teachers I added wrong and changed them to 4 but left the other agency people on.

Lon Thornburg

Posted Mar 14, 2017 by Lon Thornburg

Under region 8, School distrricts, we are missing Ione SD a in the school district pull down options.

Lon Thornburg

Posted Mar 14, 2017 by Lon Thornburg

The Research Institute : Western Oregon University : 345 N. Monmouth Ave. : Monmouth, OR 97361
Contact Us: 800-438-9376 | info@triwou.org