A Few App Updates for the New Year

You are a group member!

Please login.

You must first login before joining this group.

Login or Make a Profile

A Few App Updates for the New Year

Transition Network Facilitators

Happy New Year to all of you! Here are a few bug fixes and feature additions made to the app in the past couple of weeks:
+ The app is now available on the web so you can use it with your laptop. Go to http://triwou.org/tnf and give it a whirl. It should look and behave the same as your iPad app.
+ All saving issues when creating a new activity should be fixed. In other words, now when you create a new activity entry, going BACK in the screen order will display the information you previously entered.
+ There is now a toggle labelled "Tag this activity for quarterly report". Clicking this toggle will show a tag icon in your activity list so you can quickly see which activities you've selected for your quarterly reports.
+ You can now access all of your past notifications by clicking on the View All Notifications link in your dashboard.
+ The Follow-Up activity list is now filtered to only include activities that have been marked for follow-up...not every activity you've ever entered.
+ Notification emails now include all content for the activity instead of just the title and date.

I think that's it for now. Wishing you all a great start to 2018! As always, feel free to email me with bug reports or questions. Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff Denton

Posted Jan 2, 2018 by Jeff Denton

Please login.

You must first login before posting your comments here.

Login or Make a Profile

9 Comments

Students have searched for websites and blogs that can help https://handmadewriting.com/ them cope up with their essays but no website provides them with the required and much needed solution, thus students are left wondering, confused

Sam Hebasst

Posted Jun 12, 2022 by Sam Hebasst

:)

Tyler Tx Roofing Contractors

Posted Jan 7, 2021 by Tyler Tx Roofing Contractors

Hi Jeff,

I LOVE the PC option.. It work great!!!!

CC

Cindy Cameron

Posted Jan 8, 2018 by Cindy Cameron

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! I'm really happy to hear that the web version is working out.

Jeff Denton

Posted Jan 5, 2018 by Jeff Denton

Thank you Jeff. I like having the web option as well.

Darci Shivers

Posted Jan 5, 2018 by Darci Shivers

Thank you Jeff! I used the web version and appreciate the addition of the "tag" for quarterly reports.

Elizabeth Juaniza-Saso

Posted Jan 4, 2018 by Elizabeth Juaniza-Saso

Thanks Jeff - I used the web version on my laptop this morning to do site visits - LOVE IT!

Lon Thornburg

Posted Jan 4, 2018 by Lon Thornburg

Thanks, Kriss. Yes, it's fabulous here. We're returning on Jan 16th so we still got a couple of weeks :-) Hope you had a great holiday, Kriss. Take care.

Jeff Denton

Posted Jan 3, 2018 by Jeff Denton

Thanks Jeff!! Hope you enjoyed Hawaii!!

Kriss Rita

Posted Jan 3, 2018 by Kriss Rita

The Research Institute : Western Oregon University : 345 N. Monmouth Ave. : Monmouth, OR 97361
Contact Us: 800-438-9376 | info@triwou.org