Our CREA team works closely with clients during all phases of a project. Team members can help develop, refine, and clarify research and evaluation questions. CREA works collaboratively with clients to answer your research and evaluation questions and provides meaningful analyses that lead to actionable results.
The CREA team has the expertise to work on
your project from start to finish or provide consultation services for one or
more phases of your project.
We provide services to:
· Identify research questions
· Clarify research objectives/aims
· Develop methodology and analyses plans
· Implement a project-specific evaluation
· Analyze the evaluation findings
· Report and disseminate the findings
The CREA team has expertise and provides services in the following areas:
· Grant writing assistance
· Evaluation design
· External evaluation
· Internal evaluation
models - Click here to see an example.
· Survey design
· On-site data collection and observations
· Statistical analysis
· Qualitative analysis, such as focus groups and in-depth-interviews (IDIs)
· Report writing
visualization, such as infographics - Click here to see an example.