Planning Your Summer Program
Webinar video from the National Summer Learning Association’s Peggy Espada and Larry Smith reviewing research and exemplary practices from the field and offered ideas and resources for:
- Planning for and delivering high-quality summer-learning programs.
- Recruiting program staff and youth
- Selecting meaningful themes and curricula.
The following links are to profiles of sample programs referenced in the webinar video. There were technical issues with the audio portion of this webinar video.
- Session Slides 4-4-14 04/14/2014 (1.34 MB)
- Participant Packet 4-4-14 Webinar 04/14/2014 (1.48
RAND Report on Effective Summer Programming Practices 04/14/2014 (565.65 KB)