The mission of the Grants Management Office (GMO) is to promote and provide access to extramural funding for projects and programs as well as provide administrative and fiscal assistance to The Research Institute and Western Oregon University. The GMO is committed to provide exemplary service to all team members.
Provide pre- and post-award guidance, monitoring and service for the agency, including:
- Review all extramural funding proposals and contract applications
- Provide advice on proposal organization and the interpretation of regulations as required by granting agencies
- Assist with grant and contract budget development
- Review, negotiate and accept grant and contract awards on behalf of the agency
- Provide ongoing financial assistance and oversight of funded programs and projects, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, recruitment, and travel